Tuesday, February 12, 2008

hi, finally

ok FINALLY i get to a computer!!!

and i started typing in hindi.

here is what i was ACTUALLY HAND WRITING in my journal while i was at school with Roberta, my friend here who i am living with. you'll see her as soon as i get to put movies up.

From the Journal of Maya~Rose:

Ok, my friends,seeing as there is NO other way to successfully record my adventures in Herr/Frau-a-go-go (too many -'s?)land, then i will painstakingly write it down for your amusement.

2-11-08, 10:22, Chem

Okay, i'm in Chem right now. Very boring, seeing as it's in GERMAN!!! Ugh. SItting in the WAY back, because we were almost late, coming from break. First i wrote my film reviews and now this. {This comment from after writing this-- sorry if i sort of go off topic a lot. i talk like this and think like this and write like this and right now i am to lazy to organize it}

Blodge next.

I would be taking pictures for you guys, but i don't think people enjoy having pictures taken of them, even hot guys, by complete and udder {yes i have started using 'udder' instead of 'utter' because i am honoring the poor, slaughtered cow-apple babies. not really, udder sounds funnier and makes me laugh [inside joke with kam- "...and you make me laugh. not with you, at you, of course."--Daniel Cleaver (yum)]} strangers.

no access to the INTERNET.com yet, otherwise this would all be up and the school website would be updated, and my webkin would be played with and my email would be checked and my videos would be up for all y'all. I just haven't had a chance to DO anything (regardincomputers that is).

i think i will rip this out of my journal and give it to my mom to post up on the blog, because i have no way of getting it there. Also, my phone doesn't work, so i have NO CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!!

Oh my god, when is this class over??? I have no idea whatsoever what they are saying.

Right now it's 3am where you are. 3:37, actually.

I wish I could access some WIFI then, MAYBE, i would be up-to-date with the goings on around my town.

AHHHHHHHH!!! you crazy germans, kill me now (no not really, please...) I mean, not that this isn't a good-
g2g2 next class, ciao!

2-12-08, 8:19 am, German Test XP
Sorry about that we had to leave the classroom. As i was saying,... not that this isn't a good experience, but i am just SO BORED!!

Now i am in a German Test. OMG i can't feel bad for all the poor people in djibouti when i am suffering through THIS. i am about 2 minutes away from wit's end {i actually drew a little pointy thing that says 'WIT'S END, 2M'}

On a lighter note, they all have funny German accents here!
no, duh, maya you are in german land.
Yes well i know but they're still funny.

Oh i think they're done!!!




Oh no, they were just shuffling their papers.

ROberta wanted me to stay ina cafe or something while she had classes, but i think our first movie is at 10:30 and there is no way i am going to find her unless i had WAY more preparation. I am so like her little puppy, seeing as i'd pretty much just follow her around everywhere.

i lied before. we ended up having Geoggers instead of Blodge.

i kinda wish i could be doing what mom's doing. SHE gets to sight see, and meet (albeit independant) movie stars and party and i get to see a million different movies. I don't REALLY enjoy sight-seeing, but i would like to party, maybe a little, tiny, bit... But i can't (Beatles song popped into my head, "... but i can't, so I'll cry, instead.") because ROberta doesn't feel well (despite the fact that she is at school, and becuase her mom follows us around all the time AND because we've got too many movie planned.

HA! The bell has rung which i hope means we get to LEAVE->





But apparently not because no one's moving.

there are no cute guys here. sorry, wrong country. i don't know your deffinition of cute. i have different standards (That doesn't mean LOWER)and we all have different tastes, and even if one WAS cute, then he prolly speaks GERMAN, so that is a complete and udder TURN-OFF (jk, germans. luv da lang!)

SO. DAMN. BORED!!!

I wonder if Jehova's Witnesses were frafted in WWII??? and what happened to them if they were (they're not allowed to join the army)???

ANd even if i did meet a REALLY cute guy, and even if he DID actually LIKE me, then it STILL wouldn't matter, because L o n g d i s t a n c e relationships NEVER work. why do you (hold that thought)

OH GOTT IN HIMMEL, ANOTHER PERIOD OF THIS?!?!?!

(ok, u can give the thought back now)...even want pictures of hot guys? if they're continents away, what's the point???

That concludes this session of 'The Journal of Maya~Rose'. TUne in soon to see what happens next!

No comments: