Monday, February 11, 2008

getting along in berlin



Maya and I have both experienced our share of technical difficulties and she is finding that given her limited internet time she cannot post right now so she wants all her friends to know that she IS NOT ignoring them--I caught up with her at a film opening of a really moving feature about a Jehovahs witness--after having spent 3 hours at the Jewish Museum, I am starting to feel like I am on a religious pilgrimage. Today was Bauhaus Museum which felt like home, Brandenberg Gate, a hike in the tiergarten, the Jewish Museum, a film and a reception for all the movie folk oooh la la, I am one tired puppy and need some time to digest all the things I have seen and felt today. Maya looks healthy although not entirely rested....but its 1 am in the morning here so I am not in a position to comment. This is such an amazing experience for both of us....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maya's comments can be seen here: http://www.jungejournalisten.berlinale.de/index.php?id=01&lang=e¶meters=N%3B